International Model. USA Context.
Disciples Making Disciples Level 1 lays the groundwork for a disciple making movement. Combining solid biblical teaching with hands-on-training exercises, those who train through DMD Level 1 are given simple and reproducible methods to begin reaching their community with the Gospel.
- The Spirit-Filled Christian Life
- New Identity and Assurance of Salvation
- Sharing My Story
- Sharing God’s Story
- Living a Life of Prayer
- Learning to Feed Yourself
- Discovery Bible Study
- Life in the Church
Those who complete the training will be encouraged to continue with Disciples Making Disciples Level 2.
Disciples Making Disciples Level 2 gives practical insight for planting micro-churches and the keys to developing effective leaders. Disciples Making Disciples Level 2 offers practical instruction on how to begin equipping the disciples you made while training through Disciples Making Disciples Level 1. In this book, you will learn to teach and model the skills and lessons those you are leading need to reach their community with the Gospel.
- Discovering the Bible Together
- Disciple Making that Leads to Maturity
- Basic Questions on Starting Micro-Churches
- Reproducing Micro-Churches
- Effective Disciple Making
- Equipping and Developing Leaders
- Evaluation & Accountability